Why I've been away

February 03, 2018




So, at the end of 2017 I told myself I would make this blog work and I'd post every week, I even made a list of ideas for the posts. It seems like I'm not really good at keeping promises to myself so I spent the beggining of the year away for this world. The reason? I actually don't have a real reason for it

I'm still searching for a job and now on the hunt for an house because my boyfriend is finally moving to my city (and obviously we're planning on moving in together). I will probably write a post about the struggle of house hunting but since it's still on going, I'll wait until I can finally give you some real advice! 

Either way, I was here listening to some music while searching for an house and I realized I need to start writing again. So here I am. I can't promise I'll be writing everyday but I'll try to keep you guys updated! I'm really excited and hopefull that this year is going to finally be the year of good changes! Fingers crossed! 
I'll see you guys next post and meanwhile if you guys have any advice on house hunting I'll be open to it! :)

You Might Also Like

0 souls