Dear mom,

July 26, 2018


I'm writing this letter because I miss talking to you. I don't know if somehow you can read this but I have to believe you do, otherwise there's no point.

Dear mom, I love you. Picture Quotes.I'm sorry I stopped writing. When you passed away writing to you was the only way I could deal with you being gone. I would cry myself to sleep but, somehow, when I was writing to you, I felt like you were right there listening to me and I didn't feel alone anymore. So I'm sorry I stopped. Don't think I forgot you because there's not one day it goes by I don't think about you. I just had to move on another way. I had to force myself to deal with the fact you were gone, I couldn't keep pretending anymore.
Anyway, I just want to let you know that I'm doing ok. Sometimes I wish you were here to help me or to tell me everything will be alright, but I know deep in my heart that if you could you would tell me I could do this myself, that I don't need anyone. That's a lie. I'd always need you.
Your daughter is a grown up now. She found a place of her own, she found a job and she is trying to finally be happy. I hope you know that. I hope you know how hard she's trying to be happy. And how much she hopes you're happy wherever you're.
I promise that I will never forget you. Even though I'm fighting the tears from going down my face because, hell, I miss you so much and I know it will never stop hurting, I'll keep thinking about how great of a mother you were and how much I wish you're proud of me.
I love you, because not even death will keep us apart. You'll live in my heart forever.

Love,
Your daughter.

You Might Also Like

0 souls