I took a break from Social Media

April 16, 2019


Resultado de imagem para break from social media

9 months after my last post, I'm here. I can't come up with a real reason to why I was away, I guess life has been changing a lot and my priorities are others, so this blog had to be on pause. 

This post is about how I recently decided I had to take a break from social media. My mental health hasn't been the best, and social media isn't the best place when it comes to show how reality is really like. I realized I found myself comparing myself to others, how their life seemed better, how their bodies were in a better shape, how they were prettier or/and happier. 
That's not how I want to live my life. I have to make myself understand that everyone struggles, that everyone is fighting their own demons and they only decide to show the world the good things. And I know that, but my mind wants me to think differently. That I'm the one in the wrong, that I should do better and be better. 
So I decided that I need a few days not comparing myself to others. I need to live my life without wondering how this random girl is posting these bikini pics in a tropical place. I need to calm my mind and try to live my life without all of this. So this is why I took a break from Social Media. 

You Might Also Like

0 souls